Hayworth uses horses in gay-marriage argument

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,


Check out this complete dumbass:

Former Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R-Ariz.) said Sunday that the expansion of state laws allowing gay marriage could lead to people marrying horses.

"You see, the Massachusetts Supreme Court, when it started this move toward same-sex marriage, actually defined marriage - now get this - it defined marriage as simply, 'the establishment of intimacy.'"

"Now how dangerous is that?" asked Hayworth, who is challenging Sen. John McCain from the right in Arizona's GOP Senate primary.

"I mean, I don't mean to be absurd about it, but I guess I can make the point of absurdity with an absurd point," he continued. "I guess that would mean if you really had affection for your horse, I guess you could marry your horse."

Yeah, marrying an animal who has no ability to give consent to a marriage is the exact same thing as two adults joining in a union together.

Yep.

Exactly the same.

What the Hell is wrong with these people?


0 comments: