People Suck

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,


You know, I really need to win the lottery. I need to win the lottery, pay off my Mom's mortgage, buy myself a nice home, go back to school and live in peace. That would be fantastic. I would live in the middle of nowhere, and not bother a soul. Promise.

It's days like today that make me hate people.

I was assisting a gentleman with his purchase today and he actually snapped his fingers at me.

He. Snapped. His. Fingers.

I mean... are you kidding me? Who the Hell does this A-hole think he is??? I couldn't believe it.

I stood in shock for a full minute at least. The woman in line behind him had a look of absolute horror on her face, and I was really hoping she would chime in and tell the guy off for me. I certainly can't open my mouth... I would be fired, and who can afford to lose their job right now? No one.

What an arrogant, self-centered, Mormon jackass....

Yes, he was Mormon. Saw the recommend in his wallet as he pulled out his credit card.

God would be proud.

Feel bad for his wife... poor soul.

Andee


0 comments: