I Wasn't Tagged, But Who Cares?

Posted by: Andee / Category:

A Photo of Spooky Bear... just because...

I was reading a friend's blog, A Never Ending Battle, and came across this survey-type-thingie and I have free time on my hands...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (I was 18):

1. Making a huge decision between staying home with my sick father (he had cancer and died 5 months after being diagnosed) or going to school. I stayed home. I made the right decision.
2. Working two jobs.
3. Fighting with my brother (we get along great now...)
4. Collecting all things Cookie Monster (talk about a waste of money!)
5. Being extremely angry at the world.

5 things on my "To-Do" list today:

1. Clean the apartment.
2. Laundry
3. Update WindySydney
4. Order a new USB/Canon cable so I can download photos to my computer (there is nothing sadder than Andee without her camera. I am officially pathetic).
5. Relax and enjoy a day off, because Friday is going to suck at work.

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Peanut Butter M&Ms
2. 3 Musketeers Mint
3. My Mom's homemade oatmeal and butterscotch cookies (you have not lived until you have had one. My little brother used to sell them when she put them in his lunch in elementary school and he made a killing....)
4. Nachos
5. Root Bear Floats

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:

1. Pay off my Mom's house
2. Buy myself a house
3. Buy my brother a house
4. Open a bakery/coffee house/ bookstore (always been a dream of mine).
5. Use the money to help animals!
6. (Don't be mad... I had another one...) I would make a documentary about the church and the TRUTH, and tell the stories of people who have left. I really, really, really want to do this!

5 places I've lived:

1. Tooele, Utah
2. Dugway, Utah
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Providence, Utah
5. -----

5 jobs I've had:

1. Theater projectionist
2. Janitor (be nice to the people who clean! They are people too! I hated it when people were rude to me and treated me like crap because I cleaned up for them. Bastards!)
3. Waitress/Server/Bartender/Hostess/Food Runner/Anything else in the restaurant industry
4. Live theater stage assistant/ Team Lead/ Attractions Hostess at Universal Orlando
5. Customer Service (be nice to people if you want them to help you. If you are an asshole, we won't give a crap about your problem. Just sayin').

5 People I tag:

No one... unless you want to be tagged. If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged! Tag! You're it!

Andee


5 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    I love that one, it reminds me where I was and how far I've come. Thanks for the comment on my blog, it's nice to hear other people don't think I'm a horrible owner. My doggies got veggie meatballs for dinner, I figure I better spoil them. Now they like me again :)

  1. Andee Says:

    It got to me, too. It made me think :)

    You are not a horrible owner ;) *hugs*

    I am so glad they are okay!!!

  1. Craig Says:

    Um, how about we both open a bakery/coffee house/bookstore together. That is also something I really want to do - especially the bakery part.

  1. Andee Says:

    Craig,

    I wish I had the money to put into the business, and the economy was better. My Mom and I have talked at length about opening a shop like this. She makes the Best cookies I have ever had, and I have always loved baking.

    I envisioned a comfortable store with furniture so people can sit down and read, buy coffee and pastries.

    We could have "kid camps" where we let them decorate cookies and children's story hours...

    Ugh... I would LOVE to do that. It's scary right now, though.

  1. Jessi Marchese Says:

    I've been meaning to ask you....is that oatmeal-butterscotch cookie recipe a safely guarded family secret?? Because, I LOVE everything butterscotch and I LOVE homemade cookies. Could you share the recipe with me? You can email me at jessimarchese@hotmail.com if you find me worthy of your cookies ^_^