I Am Sick. Sick. Sick.

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , , , ,

We all remember the Yearning For Zion ranch in Texas that was raided last year after a phone call was placed to authorities claiming an underage girl was being forced into marriage against her will.

The entire media focused on religious freedom versus child abuse. The constant thought was, "Where do we draw the line?"

Well, I am here to say that I am sick after seeing a photo taken inside the Temple on their private ranch. It's not easy to look at. Don't worry, there are no children in the photo, nothing showing abuse, just a single, solitary photo of a bed inside one of the pristine white rooms.


To all those who claim that there was zero sexual intercourse inside this temple, I have one question:

What in the world is this for?

WHY WOULD GOD WANT THIS????

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

I am sick.

Andee


0 comments: