Go. Away.

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , , ,


Sarah Palin has just signed a multi-year deal with Faux-News.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin will appear on Fox News as a contributor, The New York Times' Jim Rutenberg reports here.

Palin, the GOP's 2008 vice presidential nominee, has penned a multi-year deal with the network, but will not have her own program, Rutenberg said.

Are you kidding me? As if I needed yet another reason to hate this so-called "news" station? I wonder how long thing deal has been in the works, and I wonder how much she is going to get paid.

Fox News executives and Palin have confirmed the news in a statement:

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has signed a multi-year deal with FOX News to serve as a contributor across all FOX News platforms, announced Bill Shine, Executive Vice President of Programming.

In making the announcement, Shine said, “Governor Palin has captivated everyone on both sides of the political spectrum and we are excited to add her dynamic voice to the FOX News lineup.” As a contributor, Palin will provide political commentary and analysis for FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOXNews.com, and FOX News-produced special event political programming for FOX Broadcasting.

In addition, she will host periodic episodes of FNC’s “Real American Stories,” a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010.

Palin added, “I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at FOX News. It’s wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news.”

Fair and balanced my ass.

Oh, and it looks like she is going to be buddied up with Bill O-Reilly.


Palin will make her first appearance as a Fox pundit Tuesday night on The O'Reilly Factor. That news was first reported by The Los Angeles Times.

If I believed in God or the end of the world, I might be a little worried about the Apocalypse. This has got to be one of the scariest things I have read in a looooong time.

She will put her foot in her mouth at some point and remind everyone how lucky the US was that Obama won the election. She sucks. She sucks bad.

One of the things that scares me the most about this woman is that she believes the Bible should be taken literally. She has also stated that she believes that Jesus will return to earth during her lifetime.

The people in her church believe in demons, witchcraft, speaking in tongues, Holy War, and once asked questions about how to go about banning books.

A video about Sarah's church:



Andee


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you for posting the vid on this church. As odd as it looks, I am pleased that there are people who are willing to leave all the "life as usual" to persue God with their whole heart, who are willing to look stupid as they persue the eternal.

    Your bible says "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you"

    He is true to His word or the whole thing is a folly.

    My testimony is that when I reach out to God with my whole heart he has met me.

    I have a daughter about your age who is going along the same path as you, and my heart goes out to you both.

    I am not a mormon. I don't even attend a "regular" church.

    In the end YOU will meet God. You will stand or fall. It is not your church. It is all about you and Him.

    Search after Him by yourself. Alone. He will honour that.

    I'd like to say that I admire you. It takes HUGE courage to face the whole church and say NO. It is a good first step on your way home.