Know what I hate?
Last night I was making a window's movie and some stupid program installed itself on my computer. I was so freaking mad! It kept telling me I had spyware on my computer and telling me I had to purchase some program for sixty bucks to get rid of it. I knew it was fishy so I did a search for it online (it's called AntiVirus Live... stay far away from it) and found a way to get rid of it. It took me a while though... I had to find a free one, start my computer in safe mode, and blah blah blah...
People say that they have fallen victim of this little spyware scam and actually gone through paypal and charged the fake software on their credit cards. I'm glad I didn't do anything like that. I don't have the money to do anything like that... hahaha...
Anyway, I am back and it looks like the computer is back to normal.
Ahh, how I love the websites of internet computer geeks! Without them, I would be slitting my wrists by now. Believe me. I use the work geek with love, because I am one also. I would have lost my mind without a computer.
Since I am on a hating spree... here is a list of more things I hate:
- When you can't find a pen
- WhEn PeoPle TyPe LikE ThIs
- Being Broke
- Bill O'Reilly
- Sarah Palin
- Glenn Beck
- People constantly popping their knuckles
- Animal Abusers =The sorry excuses for human beings that hurt Abbey Road and Spooky Bear before I adopted them into my home.
- Black Licorice
- When people won't answer a direct question.
- Kent Hovind
- Kirk Cameron
- Ray Comfort
- Loud Neighbors
- People who lack empathy
- Football (It's just men running into each other to me)
- Internet Trolls
- Brooks and Dunn
- Tea Baggers (not the gay sex act, the large group of people who want to complain about everything Obama does just because they can).
- Birthers (not expectant mothers, people who are convinced Obama is not an American citizen and should be kicked out of office).
- The fact that I am a vegetarian that constantly craves meat. It's hard to stop myself from having a hamburger or a hot dog at times. Really, really hard. I know I would regret it, though. Probably cry myself to sleep.
- Donald Trump
- Cell Phones
- People who can't think for themselves
- People who tell me I left Mormonism so I could sin, drink coffee, have sex without guilt and be a crazy person.
- Meeting people who think they know everything
- Being sick to my stomach
- People who throw litter on the ground. How hard is it to hold onto it until you find a trash can?
- When the battery in my camera dies and I see something beautiful I want to capture.
- Ann Coulter
- Parents who have no control over their children, nor do they seem to care
- People who think they are too special to follow the rules everyone else follows
- People who complain about using self-checkout while going out of their way to use self-checkouts. If you don't like them, don't use them.
- Being an insomniac
- People who think praying for someone will actually do any good.
- When people don't dim their headlights
- When people see you in what is clearly a uniform of some kind and ask, "Do you work here?"
- When I find a vegetarian frozen dinner I really like and they discontinue it immediately.
- 80% of the comments on YouTube
- The wackjob who created Antivirus Live and made me waste so much time getting rid of the damn software.