Whose Line Is It, Anyway?

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

I was a HUGE drama geek in high school. I admit it. I was also a band geek, choir nerd, honor society weirdo and in the student council. You can't get any nerdier than me. I promise.

When I was in a play in high school I took part in a couple workshops that help you improvise. The games were very much like what you would see on "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?" an old television show. Well, not that old... I wish it was still on, though.

We would laugh and laugh... keeping each other on our toes. Making jokes and doing unexpected things to throw the other actors off. It was soooo fun.

Anyway, I was browsing the net and I came across these fantastic clips of Whose Line that made me chuckle and wish I could take more of these workshops I miss so much. Watch them, you won't regret it :) Promise.

Andee

The 6:50 mark is hilarious....



Colin and Ryan at their best:



Jeff's Christopher Walken impression is hilarious:



Awards Show for the Most Bitter Divorce:



When Drew joins in on the games he always loses it. The three-headed-Broadway-Star clip is really funny:



If you don't laugh at this one there is something wrong with you:



Do it like you are Elvis:


0 comments: