Tiger Needs Jesus

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , , , , ,

For the record, I haven't really read much on the whole Tiger Woods mess. I did get to see Tiger a couple times in Orlando during events when I worked at the theme parks, and he always seemed like a nice enough guy.

So, apparently, he has had countless affairs and cheated on his wife more times than he can count. There are still mistresses coming out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes of fame and attention.

To be honest, I don't really think it's anyone's business. This is between Tiger and his family.

That certainly doesn't stop Brit Hume from FauxNews from telling the world that Tiger needs a little Jesus.



Here is what Keith Olbermann had to say on his show about Hume's comments:



I hate fauxNews as much as I hate religion.

Andee


1 comments:

  1. The Original Anonymous Says:

    Is it terrible that I read this post's headline as "Tigger needs Jesus".

    It was a half-second "WTF" moment for me :).