Falling Asleep on the Couch

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,

Spooky being spooky.

I know I know I know. I forgot to post my photo for the day. Sorry, I fell asleep on my couch and woke up at 3 am and hopped right into bed. So much for my New Years Resolution, huh? I will do my best to make up for it by posting 2 photos today.

Due to my strange sleeping position I now have a pain in my neck... sounds like I am making a joke there, but there is truly a pain in my neck. I can't bend my head down without shouting dirty words at the top of my lungs.

Tulips I found in the grocery store

Why is it that furniture designers can't make a couch that is actually comfortable to sleep on? Is that too much to ask? I turn 29 on Tuesday, and I have yet to sleep on a comfy couch. Maybe the bed manufacturers bribe sofa designers into making uncomfortable sleeping sofas? Its a conspiracy to keep us buying beds... I know it.


0 comments: