Stupid Wedding Crap

Posted by: Andee / Category:

One blissfully engaged blogger shows how much crap you have to get through to get the wedding of your dreams. She lists some of the most tacky, funny, stupid, and junky items that she finds. Her humor is great as she shows her hatred for wedding cake toppers and how ironic it is for a 600 page bridal magazine to show info on green weddings. Here are some examples:



Solve that ’something blue’ problem instantly by getting married in this denim wedding dress. Sure, it might weigh a ton, but you have to admit that aside from the color it looks like 85% of the wedding dresses worn by American women. Princess seams? Check. Ridiculous beading? Check. You know, if you live in Montana, this could be the dress for you.




Admit it, you’ve been thinking about personalized M&Ms since he proposed. Specifically, you’ve been thinking about Tiffany Blue M&M’s. Tiffany Blue M&Ms printed with your wedding date and the names of you and your betrothed. Well, I hope that your fiance isn’t named Crap, because that’s one word that’s not allowed. In fact, the M&Ms people have an entired guide to what is an isn’t allowed.


Every day I despair that I won’t be able to top the ridiculousness that I found the day before. After all, how does one overcome the fantastical nature of rose petals printed with the faces of the bride and groom, or giant diamond ring key chains, or a veil covered with penises? I do not know how I work this magic, but today it continues with the perfect table decorations for an Arctic themed wedding: fake plastic ice.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hihi I'd really like to get the original blogger link as I would love to hear about her hatred of cake toppers. if you could post it or email it. 111farfl@111hotmail.com (remove the '111's)

    smiles, laughter, & thanks.

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Never mind, I found it!! =) if you can remove my previous post just 'cause I'd prefer not to have my address available I'd appreciate it.

    If you have the time. Thanks for the funny stuff!

    smiles, laughter, & thanks.

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Never mind, I found it!! =) if you can remove my previous post just 'cause I'd prefer not to have my address available I'd appreciate it.

    If you have the time. Thanks for the funny stuff!

    smiles, laughter, & thanks.