More Overheard at the Office

Posted by: Andee / Category:

Overheard at the office is a new favorite website of mine, and here are a few gems that made me giggle today. Be sure to check out the thousands of others I can't add...

11AM Certainly, Sir. Will There Be Anything Else?

Superior, after staring at his computer screen for 10 minutes: Well, butter my ass and call me a biscuit!

North Division Street
Peekskill, New York


10AM It's Just Trying to Tell You It Thinks You're Pretty

Salesperson: I'm having problems with my unit.
Accountant: What?
Salesperson: Yeah. When I put it in my ear, it whistles.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin


2PM Epistemology at the Monsanto Broccoli Plant

Employee #1: So we don't sell insurance! What's hard to understand about that?
Employee #2: I don't know. It's like, 'Don't yell at the broccoli plant for not growing carrots.'

2145 Riverside Drive
Macon, Georgia


1PM At the TMI Olympics

Uber-friendly coworker: Do you ever find that your asshole hurts after you sneeze?

101st Street and Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta
Canadia


9AM Whatever, Mister "I Believe in Santa"

Stylist: Do you like your haircut, buddy?
Little boy: [Silence.]
Stylist: Do you know who would like your haircut? SpongeBob.
Little boy: ... I'm not stupid.

Barbershop
Noblesville, Indiana




0 comments: