Apple Pie Cupcakes

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

I have finally been blessed with free time. I saw a recipe on a baking website for Apple Pie Cupcakes, and I wanted to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy they were to make and how good they tasted!


Step one is to make the cinnamon cupcakes.

All I did was use a white cake mix and add cinnamon and a splash of vanilla. It can't get easier than that! Just be careful with the cinnamon. Common sense reminds us all that you can always add more, but you can't take it out! Let them cool completely before doing the next step.


Step two: Cut a cone shaped hole in the cupcake and toss the excess cake aside. You won't need this extra cake anymore, so feel free to munch and munch on the yummy goodness.


Step three: Put a giant spoonful of apple pie filling (I added cinnamon to the filling as well) in the cone shaped hole.


Decorate the cupcakes! I wanted the icing to resemble soft-serve ice cream so I used a star tip. I also thing the goodies look better when you can see all of the layers, so I only added a small amount of frosting.

Then, I went in my fridge and found caramel syrup to drizzle over the cupcakes.



They are fantastic!!!


0 comments: