Even More Videos

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , , , , ,

Let me start this list with a video targeted at those who buy into Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron's bullshit. I loved this:



Next we have one of my favorite youtube personalities also giving her take on Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. I was applauding her as I watched this. This girl is smart and straight to the point... which is something most religions and their clergy are not.



Next one...

Know what I miss?

Kids in the Hall.

That sketch comedy group has entertained me for hours upon hours upon hours of my life. You can really tell they have great chemistry together, and their ideas are brilliant. Here are a few of their religious themed sketches...

This is one of their sketches titled, "Dr. Seuss Bible."



Gavin and the Evangelists



I Have a Demon


0 comments: