The God Simulator

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

Holy Fucking Shit what a gross photo I took down. Good lord. I mean, wow. I'm gonna have nightmares. To soothe those who had to look at that gross display, here is a picture of a cute little kitten.




T
he God Simulator

By Chad Docterman

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be God? Here’s your chance to find out.

This simulation puts you in the place of God. As God, you are both omnipotent and omniscient. You have the power to do or create anything. No problem is insurmountable for you.

Let’s begin…


2 comments:

  1. Gone, long gone. Says:

    I played it. For some reason it seemed really easy to win and make everything perfect. I must have been playing it wrong.

  1. Andee Says:

    Hehe, same here.

    Shows how "logical" the God is that most people worship. None of those decisions make sense... haha...