Busy Baker

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , ,

Here are some of the things I have been working on...

The first set is some cupcakes I made with leftover fondant. I was inspired by a photo I saw on WeeLoveBaking, and decided to do my own take on the idea. Mine turned out okay, but not even close to the wonderful work done by the original baker. Be sure to check out her stuff!!



It was time for me to try a new chocolate chip cookie recipe, and I knew I couldn't go wrong if I went with Martha Stewart. I was right. The cookie recipe was delicious, and unfortunately I don't have time to search for the link... just look up "chewy chocolate chip" on her recipe info and it should be there for you. For the chocolate cookies I added melted bakers chocolate to the batter and used white chocolate chips.



This set of cupcakes were inspired by Mother's Day. They were really good, and I took a lot of time on them. I really like the quilted design of the first one..


0 comments: