Photo Questions

Posted by: Andee / Category:

A photographer friend of mine emailed me this list of questions, and asked me to respond with images only. I thought it would be fun to put on the blog... so... I did. I would love to see how my blogging friends would answer these questions... please consider yourselves "tagged."

1. How old will you be on your next birthday?


2. Where were you born?

Tooele, UT

3. Do you have pets?

Buddha Belly

Spooky Bear

Who Abbey Road

4. Who makes you laugh?


5. Who makes you angry?


6. Do you play any instruments?


7. What is your favorite pizza?


8. What is your first thought in the morning?


9. What is your last thought before you fall asleep?

10. Do you have any phobias?

Anything touching my eyes

Ferris Wheels

11. Are you a different person than you were five years ago?


12. How do you vent your anger?


13. What is your dream home?

14. What are your favorite photos that you have not taken?



0 comments: