Until Sunday!

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,


I am leaving for Salt Lake City in about a half hour to be a part of the ExMormon Conference and be there to hand deliver the petition and letters from SigningForSomething.org. Needless to say, I won't be home to update the blog, but I will have lots of fun stories and photos to share with everyone when I get back on Sunday.

I am looking forward to meeting some of the people that have helped me stay sane during the past year and a half. It's an amazing feeling to know that the problems you have with the church are shared by many, many others. These are amazing people who have paid the price to stand up for the truth, and that includes losing their spouses, families, and sometimes friends and businesses. If we didn't have each other, I don't know where we would all be.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Andee


0 comments: