Breakfast

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,


I love McDonald's breakfast. It's my favorite food of all time. I always order a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with hash browns and coffee. It's delicious. I try to make my own breakfast sandwiches at home, but they don't even come close to the yummy goodness of Ronald McDonald. I was interested to see what other fast food joints offer for breakfast and I came up with this list. I am starving now. Absolutely starving.

Hardee's offers this Country Breakfast Burrito. I can't find a specific list of ingredients, but it looks like egg, bacon, ham, sausage, hash browns, cheese and country gravy. Sounds good, but not all wrapped up together in my opinion. Fast Food News says this little treat gives you more than half of the daily recommended calories, and more fat than a person would need in three days. Awesome.
Sonic offers a whole line of grilled breakfast sandwiches. Egg, cheese and your choice of ham, bacon, or sausage are offered. They look delicious, and the one pictured reminds me of "Moons over My Hammy" at Denny's.

Carl's Jr. offers this Breakfast Burger. It is "a charbroiled all-beef patty, fried egg, crisp bacon, American cheese, hash brown nuggets and ketchup on a sesame seed bun." A heart attack waiting to happen... but oh, so good.


Here we have Burger King's Enormous Omelet Sandwich. How enormous? For those counting: one sausage patty, two eggs, two American cheese slices and three strips of bacon. On a bun. I am not a super-huge fan of sausage unless it's on pizza, but it still looks pretty damn good.


I suppose this burger qualifies for breakfast food because it's made of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, bacon, and cheese. The ballpark sandwich will include a hamburger topped with sharp cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon -- all between a "bun" made of a sliced Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut.


0 comments: