Im Baaa-aaaack!

Posted by: Andee / Category:

Hello my Internet friends!

My computer is back to normal, and I have one thing to say... always, always get the extended warranty when you purchase your computer. Thank heavens I did that... I certainly wouldn't have the money to have fixed it on my own!

I really missed the blog, and I have a lot to catch everyone up on! Tons of stuff has been going on in my life, and I can't wait to get it all down in my little Internet diary. It's pretty late right now, so I am not sure if I will have the time today... but I am home early from work tomorrow and I have Monday and Tuesday off. I plan on spending those days super-glued to my computer chair!

Thanks to everyone who has checked up on the blog and sent me emails wishing me to hurry back. It makes me feel good to think there are people out there who like the blog and tell me that it helps them in any way.

Love you all... even those who hate me!

Sydney


1 comments:

  1. Nicko Says:

    Hey Sydney,

    Welcome back. Computers are evil...ahhahaha.....I guess you can't comment on the goings on of the case?? Interesting that is for sure.

    More cool pics from your camera please!!!