Foodie Blogs

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

I love food. Shouldn't be too much of a surprise for you to hear that because I talk about it all the time, but I was just updating my favorites list and thought I would share some of my favorite places to find inspiration in the kitchen.


I have to start with my favorite. Breakfast Blogger. As I have mentioned before, breakfast is my favorite meal as well as the best tasting meal in my opinion. The Breakfast Blogger not only shows you how to cook these amazing recipes for yourself, but also takes you along on tasteful journeys to the restaurants for examples of what they are serving for breakfast. The blog is fantastic, funny, and well written. It's a must-see.


Everybody Like Sandwiches is one of my favorite places to visit. Check out this killer recipe for french toast. It's delicious.

Culinary in the Desert is a fantastic place to find any kind of recipe possible. Anything from pasta bakes to the richest of desserts. The above photo is from a recipe for Chocolate Espresso Snowcaps. Delicious.


The Canadian Baker has some of the best recipes on the net in my opinion. Take this cookie for example: Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops. How could you not try that?

These Whopper (or Malteser) Drops are hearty, chocolatey cookies filled with bittersweet chocolate, malt balls, malt powder and cocoa. They are intense and slightly cakey but wholly satisfying.


1 comments:

  1. Nicko Says:

    whoa...not exactly cholesterol avoiders are these blogs!!! YUM! Thanks...I'm a bit of a slow-food advocate so more recipes the better...