Ice Cream Please!

Posted by: Andee / Category:

My throat hurts. I have a headache. This sucks. I can't call in sick for work tomorrow, I just started working there. Damn. I hope I get over this quickly.

I am sitting here daydreaming of a big huge tub of ice cream. I decided that I would do a search and see just how many awesome flavors there are out there and here are my favorites...


Cupid's White Chocolate and Raspberry ice creams swirled with a raspberry ribbon and loaded with raspberry-filled chocolate hearts and chocolate chips at Baskin Robbins.
Tingle your taste buds with Mint-flavored ice cream swirled with a dark chocolate mint ribbon and mini York Peppermint Patties at Baskin Robbins.
Girl Scouts® Samoas® Cookie Ice Cream is a delicious way to give something back to your family. It's Samoas® Cookies in Caramel Ice Cream with Fudge. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this product goes to support Girl Scouting.
Girl Scouts® Tagalongs® Cookie Ice Cream. Enjoy the irresistible experience of this Limited Edition flavor featuring Tagalongs® cookies (you may also know them as Peanut Butter Patties) combined with vanilla ice cream and swirls of peanut butter and fudge.

I would add more, but I can't focus. Maybe I should turn in for the night. Take care out there!!!


0 comments: