Another Change

Posted by: Andee / Category:


Maybe there is something wrong with my life right now.  I keep wanting and desiring change.  I have done things like change the blog around a million times in a month, I have gone vegetarian, and I chopped off all my hair the other day.  Not too short, it's about chin length now... 

When believing Mormons who hate my guts read that previous paragraph, they are going to assume that I am desiring change because I am unhappy.  Not true.  I am happy, and I am learning to try new things.  It's fun, and I learn more about myself every day.

It's just weird... I used to hate change, now I desire it.  I thrive on it.  It makes me feel alive.

Maybe the healing process is starting to kick in, or maybe I am just a weirdo who thinks too much... who knows?

I am still working on the lengthy post that I promised everyone.  You might not even care about it, but I don't want anyone to think I am getting bored of the blog or that I am planning on quitting.  This is probably something I will do until I am dead and in the ground.  

I bought some Halloween food kits the other day, and I am going to work and post about those, too.  One is a gingerbread haunted house, and the other is a Halloween candy kit.  It should be fun, and I have extra candy to add to the haunted house.  Who knows, maybe I will get enough practice in that I will try a Gingerbread house at Christmas!

There hasn't been much else going on... just lots of work and then more work.  I am not forgetting you guys! I have Wednesday and Thursday off, and I plan on updating the Hell out of this blog... promise :)

Andee


4 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    I've noticed I crave change since leaving the church. For me it is because now I have permission to make my life whatever I want it to be, I can try anything or wear what I want without feeling guilty that I'm not fitting into some mold. I've noticed that I don't car what anyone but my husband and kids think of me anymore, if my neighbors or so called friends don't like who I am or my opinions then they can get over it.

    My newest thing is pottery! I made a massive bowl and a big ol mug last night and I didn't feel guilty for being away from my kids for a few hours. It was great!

  1. Andee Says:

    Oooh, pottery sounds like fun! I have always wanted to try that. :)

    I agree with you about not caring what people think anymore. I really don't care! It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? :)

  1. Unknown Says:

    SO my dads ward read a letter over the pulpit last Sunday stating that Andrew Callahan in not a mormon. I wonder if this is true? It wouldnt bother me that he isnt except that he claimed that he is, that would lose any credibility for the site. Plus I just really hate when people lie to me, I've had enough of that from the church.

    Anyway, just thought I would ask if you new?

  1. Andee Says:

    Demand More,

    I am pretty sure he is a Mormon. He if wasn't, the church wouldn't have bothered to send over the bishop and threaten him to resign or else.

    I think the church is simply trying to discredit him.

    In the video he shared on Postmormon.org he mentioned that he was a high priest.

    He's gotta be mormone... at least, in my eyes he does.

    Very interesting that the church would read something from the pulpit that was a full blown lie. Especially with him being in the news so much lately. It can't be that hard to prove that he is... so that was a stupid mistake for them. People will realize that was a lie if they do their homework. Although, they are counting on people not doing their homework, huh?

    Andee