Funny Photo

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

I found this a few minutes ago and it made me laugh out loud.  Have to share it... 

The folks at the Salamander Society had a contest or sorts to caption this photo.  Here are some of my favorites...

Monson: I am a child of God...... 

Gordon: You suck at singing. You're making God go deaf. Shut up because then He can't listen to people complain. - 02/16/2008 - YeahYeah

___________________________________

Monson: Brothers and Sisters, I have a confession. The church is bullshit. There is no truth to it. It was all a scam to make Joseph rich. Please go home and find another false god to worship. There I've said it! I feel so much better now. 

Hinckley: Tom! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! What will happen to all my beautiful temples and my shopping mall?????? - 04/11/2006 - Helemon

___________________________________

Monson & Hinkley: Lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'till you die! -Mujun


0 comments: