A Quick Note...

Posted by: Andee / Category:


It looks like "The Spear" is back.  

I have notified the FBI (again), and have given them all information related to the case.  The person in charge has asked me to not comment further, but I wanted to let everyone know that I was okay, that I wasn't scared, and that I think the person behind it is about to get caught.

There are many more clues this time around, and it looks like we might have an outcome soon.

If this person leaves comments, please do not respond to them.  

Thank you for reading WindySydney, and I hope you continue to do so!

Andee


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi..just wanted to see if this would work for me today. I
    windysydney!!

  1. Andee Says:

    Hey there!

    Worked for ya! Good to see you :)

  1. m Says:

    What a total dumbf*ck! When will these people learn? I love your blog, WS and I'm glad to see you sticking up for yourself. Keep up the good fight!!!

  1. Andee Says:

    Thanks for the comment!

    I am pretty sure I know who this is, and it won't be long before he is found out. He wasn't very smart this time around, and the authorities are working on it.

    He blew it!

    Andee

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I take a few days off and miss all of the fun!!!! Keep your blog going-I love it as do so many others. You are the best!

  1. Andee Says:

    Truly Confused,

    Have no fear, I refuse to go anywhere. I am stubborn like that :)

    The guy likes to make himself a nuisance, and there are many people in the internet world who know exactly who he is. I think that is one big reason he hasn't left any more messages for me.

    Glad you like it here. I like it here too!! Hope your new apartment is going well!!