My Favorite TBM Comments

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , ,

Photo by seq

The following are examples of comments that I receive from believing Mormons.  I am not angry with them, I am angry with the leaders of the church who continue to lie and cover up history.  

They dont' see it that way.

Sometimes I get frustrated with this kind of thing, but most of the time I feel sorry for them. If they only knew the truth... 

-----

I hope that you truly understand and recognize the position that you as a "former LDS member" have put yourself in. Good luck to you -anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

You obviously think I am making a huge mistake by sharing this information with the world, and you are entitled to that opinion. However, you are coming from a position of assuming you are correct... my research has led me to a completely different conclusion, and if you did the research as well, you might just agree with everything I have to say.

I do truly understand and recognize the position I have put myself in.

I refuse to sit back and see my friends and family lied to. I refuse. 

Next time, post with your real name... what are you afraid of? :) Wait, you probably don't want people to know you are even reading my blog, do you?

Interesting when you have to hide what you read from the "brethren" isn't it? Red flag buddy. Red. Flag.

-----

You obviously don't know anything at all. Your facts are all screwed up, but then again you wouldn't do something as stupid as this if you didn't hold some kind of grudge. Grow up and get over it. -Anonymous

Wow, do tell me which facts I have wrong. Please. Explain it.

The church is lying to people, and I am not stupid. I am far from it. I probably know more about Mormon history than you. Again, if I am so stupid and so wrong prove it.

As for holding a grudge, you are right. I was lied to, treated horribly, and I am really pissed about it. I am going to do everything I can to make sure that anyone reading my blog gets the real truth.

Again, if you are going to come to the blog and say things, why are you hiding behind anonymous comments? If you are so proud of your knowledge of Mormon history and facts, use your name. What are you afraid of? Don't be a coward. -Andee

-----

you just don't get it haven't you ever felt the spirit ever you are horrible -anonymous

I have a hard time believing someone being as rude and judgmental as you are right now is feeling much of any real spirit.

I am not horrible.

You on the other hand are dishing out very personal insults to someone you don't even know.

If you want to discuss things here, be civil. It is possible. If you can't get your point across in an adult manner you shouldn't post at all. It shows how little you really know about the subject. -Andee

-----

i believe in this church with my whole heart. i am only fourteen. but i know this church is true. there are some things we just cant fully explain. we have to have faith in god. my parents "secret underwear" are actually called garmets. they are sacred and you problbly shouldnt show pictures of them online. that wasnt very nice. the comments you make are rude and sarcastic, they hurt my feelings even though i know they arent true. please take the picture off. and please take this whole website off. your not telling the truth you are telling partial truth with sarcasm, making something spiritual and rightous, sound strange and evil. thanks, Marie

Nice to meet you Marie.

I understand where you are coming from. I have been in your shoes. I was once 14, and when I was that age I believed the exact same things you believe right now.

I want you to understand that it isn't my goal to be sarcastic, rude, and I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. Unfortunately, I am telling the truth. I wish I was full of crap and the church was everything it claims to be, but it's not.

I know what garments are. I know what they stand for, and I know that many people consider them sacred. I get that. You don't need to keep something secret because it's sacred to you. The only reason people do keep it a secret is because the church tells them to. If they symbols on the garments represent something holy, why in the world would it be a secret? Wouldn't you want to share that info with the world and get more people to see where you are coming from?

I am not going to change my post or take out any of the photos. 

I am also not going to take my website down. As convinced as you are that I am wrong and spreading lies, I am equally convinced that I am correct. I have done the research.

You mentioned that I am only sharing parts of the truth. What is it that I said to make you think that? Do you realize that the church tells half-truths?

You are only 14 years old, and I respect you for taking the time to voice your opinion. There is nothing on my website that is false. Nothing. If you believe different, that is okay... but it's my right to voice my opinion as well. The freedom of speech belongs to everyone, right?

Good luck to you, I mean that. Next time, I would really appreciate it if you gave me examples of what I said that was false, sarcastic, and rude. I don't mean that in a nasty way, I would just like to know what it is that you are talking about.

Thanks for reading my blog, and good luck. -Andee

-----

Hey Sydney,

You say on a few occasions in this thread that you in deed have done your homework by checking your references. 

Will you be so kind as to give me the reference for the following statement.

"The Mormon Church has, in the past, baptized Jews who died in concentration camps into the Mormon Church, and when family members found this out, sued the Mormon Church... and won." 

Thank you

/carl

Here are a couple sources Carl...

http://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/ldsagree.html

Mormons Aim to Stop 'Baptism' of Holocaust Victims

by Howard Berkes http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4586805

Here are more links for LDS people baptizing holocaust victims... even though EHL is correct with his assessment.

http://nowscape.com/mormon/hitler_temple_3.htm
http://www.pbs.org/mormons/themes/dead.html
http://nowscape.com/mormon/Donald_Iarussi.htm
http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/hitlertemplework.htm
http://mormoninquiry.typepad.com/mormon_inquiry/2005/02/some_mormons_ju.html
http://www.mrm.org/topics/news/2002

I have many more, let me know if you need them. -Andee

-----

I absolutely love all of the anti-mormon "facts" that exist out there. So informative, so helpful, and they way they enrich peoples lives is truely honorable. I hope that all of the anti-mormons and on the fence folks out there understand one thing, anyone can manipulate "facts" actually there is a whole profession out there dedicated to it, it's called politics. So you can stop missrepresenting your facts as truth and quit lying to people about the Mormon church, it's unhealthy for you and simply not true. Just because you didn't have the faith it took to get over the things about the church you didn't or more likely couldn't understand doesn't give you the right post our sacred ordinances online. Nothing you say or do will stop the progress of the church, in fact people like you drive investigators to the missionaries doorsteps every day. So I am asking you to end your blog, effective immediately, or I will do some research on windy sydney and start posting all of your missdeeds and the real reasons you left the church, which for everyone else out there is 99% due to sin, ie drug or alcohol abuse, or sexual missdeeds. So this is your opportunity to start making good choices, I will check this blog in 36 hours if I find it, I will begin revealing who you really are to the world. Yes I am a mormon and yes I am far from perfect and yes I will follow through on this. Leave the sacred alone or I will become a thorn to you. Don't believe me, just ask the guy who made the movie God Makers what his life was like after he was revealed to be a lying fraud like you. You have 36 hours from now. Start erasing. -Anonymous (The Spear)

Dearest Anonymous,

I do love that you come to my blog and assume that I am of course, wrong. Did you ever stop to think for one minute that you might be wrong? Of course not! You are obviously right and I must be an apostate scum.

You are the one who doesn't have the facts right buddy. Do the research and prove me wrong.

Please. -Andee

-----

When I was a missionary I met so many missinformed people just like you. I don't assume anything for one, and in fact doubts are healthy when one wishes to seek truth. Problem is you and every other anti out there do nothing more than twist words and phrases to conform to your views. And then have the audacity to come back with excuses like, "oh you can get a warm fuzzy feeling from this or that", to try and manipulate people into thinking that praying for truth is an invalid way to find it. I'm not going to try and convince you and you sure won't convince me and in reality you have literally no influence on anyone, you are a nobody and will likely remain as such, that said the reason I am taking the time to write this is because you offended God and myself by placing those sacred things online. If I were you I wouldn't be waisting my time writing your thoughtless replies, and start erasing the stuff you have on here, the clock is ticking. 29 hours to go. -Anonymous (The Spear) 

29 hours to go? What exactly are you going to do? Please. I am not afraid of you, nor should I be.

I know for fact I haven't lied in any part of this post, and your lack of any proof otherwise is obvious.

Take your threats and shove 'em where the sun don't shine. :) 

By the way, if you are so proud of your knowledge of the "truth" why won't you use your name? It's really easy to post threats anonymously... why not back them up with your name. Oh... wait... you probably wouldn't want people that you know to hear you talking like this. After all, it isn't very loving and Christ-like, is it?

Man up. Use your name. -Andee

-----

Don't all of you anti-mormon dunnces wish that I were making physical threats. But if you had really understood the first post you would know what I am referring to. In history we learn of the Crusades where Christians and Muslims fought eachother for both Jerusalem and it's Holy relics. My mission here is very much a crusade in it's own right, the difference being that instead of bloody sword fights I will simply just expose you for what you are, a fraud. And since your little buddy eight hour lunch decided to chime in they can consider themselves next. You criticize me for remaining anonymous yet don't give your full names either. And yes Jesus did associate with sinners but again what you anti's forget is that he didn't associate with the Saducees and Pharasees which is what you all are. So as far as my name it's Peter but to make my crusade against anti-mormon hypocrisy complete you may refer to me as The Spear. Not only will I poke holes in your "facts" but I will expose every anti-mormon person on your page. All of them will blame you for their fall. I will begin with you Sydney, next will be eight hour lunch, then Landon, then your australian buddy who defiled the sacred garments, then the so called Pastor. And I will continue down the line until my crusade is finished. Even Jesus had his limit with fools defiling the Sacred, remember the part of the Bible where he used a whip to forcible remove people from the Temple? Probably not, well he did and what I am doing is the same I asked you to not defile the Sacred and instead you decided to mock it even further. So part one of my riddle is this: fact, Christopher Columbus wasn't looking for an alternative spice route to India when he landed in the Americas, so then what was he really looking for? If you can answer that you will begin to see what is fact and what is fiction, you work with fiction not fact yet most people accept it because it's an easier pill to swallow, that doesn't make it fact. I am a fair man you now have 11.5 hours. Start erasing. -Anonymous (The Spear)

-----

Well,

I feel bad for you on the other side.

I think it's pretty sad that you have wasted such time on proving a religion wrong with false facts.

Maybe you should get a life. -Anonymous

I have yet to have anyone tell me where my lies are. Please, prove me wrong. What are my lies? Do tell. -Andee

-----

Sydney,

You grew in the church and yet you never know where you are standing. 

I truly believed to what anonymous said. And I to myself, know that the Church is true. And someday, this blog that you created will be a standing testimony against you.

Glenn

Glenn,

With all due respect, I truly know where I stand. I truly "know" things because I have scientific evidence. God gave me a mind, and I am going to use it.

I don't need people stopping by to "warn" me about my blog and my eternal salvation. It's not only none of your business, it's out of line for any true-believing Mormon who shouldn't judge others. You know that, right? Just checkin. -Andee

-----

Sydney-
While looking for a picture of the Logan temple I stumbled upon your site by accident. I believe that everyone is entitled to have their own opinions. However, I find it very interesting that ex-LDS members always find it worthwhile to spend massive amounts of time creating websites,etc. focused on trying to destroy others faith. Just because I don't agree with the Catholics or the Jews, I don't criticize or disrespect what they believe. Whether you believe or not, it seems pretty ridiculous to post pictures of people in their garments on a blog. I don't care what you do with it in the future because I won't be visiting this site again, but for your own sake it might be wise to find something better to do with your time. -Anonymous

Dearest Anonymous,

I am glad you believe everyone is entitled to our own opinions. 

What you don't seem to understand, is that the LDS Church isn't giving the believing members the whole story... the whole truth.

You can sit back and tell me how much you "don't care" what I do here, but you obviously do. You posted here, didn't you?

You might come to know that more and more people are leaving the Mormon church because they are learning what I learned. This website is for them. Who knows, maybe you will be one of those people one day. I certainly never thought I would be doing this...

Toodles, and good luck. -Andee


-----

Why is it nessicary to post these offensive pictures? aren't you ashamed of yourself? -Anonymous

Anonymous,

Why are you offended by pictures of underwear and handshakes? What is so offensive? Just because you think these things should be hidden doesn't make them offensive.

It's all about free speech my friend, and no, I am not ashamed of myself. I sleep very, very well at night.

Voicing my opinion and sharing what I know is what I do here. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere.

Toodles. -Andee

-----

you don't deserve polite conversation, Take the damn pictures down. -Anonymous

Anonymous,

It's you who doesn't deserve polite conversation.

No, I will not take the photos down. What gives you the right to tell me what to do?

Free speech, deal.- Andee

-----

This is the first Anti-mormon reading that i have seen.
It saddens me too see this
Im 15 years old...Struggleing mormon but some were in me I know the teachings are true.
You definitly have your own right to your opinion.
I just dont understand this site the true point of writeing it.
Are you trying to educate people with false disturbing facts? it seems wrong to me
But best of luck
sorry that something happened were you lost your faith.
The church Is always there for you even if you are not there for it -Anonymous

Anonymous,

I understand that you are only 15 years old, and that you believe deeply in the religion you are in. I am not trying to shake your faith, I didn't seek you out or ask you to read this. You did that yourself.

I have no lied, nor have I spread any "false disturbing facts." Please tell me which of my statements are false?

Good luck to you as well. -Andee

-----

how ironic, I came upon your website because I googled temple pictures so I could put a picture of the temple on my new post that includes my testimony. I don't even know if you'll read this comment because you have so many, but for what it's worth you are entitled to your opinion, and it looks as though you have devoted your time and energy to the destroying of the lords church, and ironic enough I have devoted my time and energy to the building up of the lord's church. I'm sad to hear of your recent exit. -Anonymous

Anonymous,

Yeah... the irony.

It's fairly obvious that this is the only article on my website that you have read. You don't really have any idea what I am about or what my intentions are.

Good luck, 

Andee

-----

I hope you know how disappointed your Heavenly Father is in you and that you have taken something SO sacred and exposed it to those who aren't worthy of it (yourself included) I pray that the Lord can forgive you in some future day and if not I hope you find the happiness you are searching for without the church. You need to rethink your blog a little bit....you are VERY VERY disappointing and a prime example why SO many people hate the LDS church. Good luck to you in the future eternities. I would hate to be in your shoes.... -Anonymous

Anonymous,

I hope you know how disappointed your Heavenly Father is in you that you feel the need to judge others. Way to be Christ-like.

You have no idea how much the Mormon church has lied to you, if you don't like the site, don't come back.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. -Andee

-----

this sight is nothing more than an outlet for hatred and bigotry. If great is the joy of he who brings a single soul to Christ, then what kind of misery waits for those who attempt to poison the minds of our bretheren in Christ?-Anonymous

Anonymous,

The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints kept the priesthood away from blacks until 1979. They taught that african americans and others with dark skin were here to represent evil on the earth.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is actively trying to take rights from those in the gay community.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints treats women as if they are second class citizens.

How, exactly, am *I* the bigot? How am I showing hatred? The only thing I am doing is actually talking about these issues, whereas you would probably ignore them and hope they disappear.

I don't hate you for being in the church, you probably have no idea that they are keeping stuff from you as a member. One day, you might realize it. 

Good luck,
Andee

-----

That comment about blacks is completly false, No where in the church is it taught that dark skin represents evil. Even in the times of the ancient apostles there was reluctance when they were told to preach to every nation, But when the priesthood was given to every worthy male in 1979, it was accepted with open arms. And if you wish to attack the book of Mormon there are plenty of the same situations described in the bible as well.
As for the gay rights, it is not up to the will men to redefine the term "Marriage" which was invented by God for the purpose of unionizing a man and a woman. Ephesians chapter 5; "Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives submit yourselves to your own husbands as unto the lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the Church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 
Husbands love your wives, Even as Christ also loved the Church, and Gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word. 
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing, but that it should be holy and without blemish.
For this cause should a man leave his father and mother and shal be joined unto his wife and they two shall be one flesh." -anonymous

Anonymous, here are some examples of what I am talking about...

President Brigham Young:

"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African Race? If the White man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so." (Journal of Discourses 10:110)

President Joseph Fielding Smith:

"There is a reason why one man is born black and with other disadvantages, while another is born white with great advantages. The reason is that we once had an estate before we came here, and were obedient, more or less, to the laws that were given us there. Those who were faithful in all things there received greater blessings here, and those who were not faithful received less." (Doctrines of Salvation, p. 61)

Apostle Bruce R. McConkie:

"Negroes in this life are denied the priesthood; under no circumstances can they hold this delegation of authority from the Almighty. The gospel message of salvation is not carried affirmatively to them... Negroes are not equal with other races where the receipt of certain spiritual blessings are concerned…" (Mormon Doctrine, p. 343)

Apostle Mark E. Petersen:

"God has commanded Israel not to intermarry. To go against this commandment of God would be in sin. Those who willfully sin with their eyes open to this wrong will not be surprised to find that they will be separated from the presence of God in the world to come. This is spiritual death…

"The reason that one would lose his blessings by marrying a Negro is due to the restriction placed upon them. "No person having the least particle of Negro blood can hold the Priesthood" (Brigham Young). It does not matter if they are one-sixth Negro or one-hundred and sixth, the curse of no Priesthood is the same. If an individual who is entitled to the Priesthood marries a Negro, the Lord has decreed that only spirits who are not eligible for the Priesthood will come to that marriage as children. To intermarry with a Negro is to forfeit a "Nation of Priesthood holders…

"The discussion on civil rights, especially over the last 20 years, has drawn some very sharp lines. It has blinded the thinking of some of our own people, I believe. They have allowed their political affiliations to color their thinking to some extent, and then, of course, they have been persuaded by some of the arguments that have been put forth…We who teach in the Church certainly must have our feet on the ground and not to be led astray by the philosophies of men on this subject…

"I think I have read enough to give you an idea of what the Negro is after. He is not just seeking the opportunity of sitting down in a cafe where white people eat. He isn't just trying to ride on the same streetcar or the same Pullman car with white people. It isn't that he just desires to go to the same theater as the white people. From this, and other interviews I have read, it appears that the Negro seeks absorption with the white race. He will not be satisfied until he achieves it by intermarriage. That is his objective and we must face it. We must not allow our feelings to carry us away, nor must we feel so sorry for Negroes that we will open our arms and embrace them with everything we have. Remember the little statement that we used to say about sin, 'First we pity, then endure, then embrace'…

"Now let's talk about segregation again for a few moments. Was segregation a wrong principle? When the Lord chose the nations to which the spirits were to come, determining that some would be Japanese and some would be Chinese and some Negroes and some Americans, He engaged in an act of segregation…

"When he told Enoch not preach the gospel to the descendants of Cain who were black, the Lord engaged in segregation. When He cursed the descendants of Cain as to the Priesthood, He engaged in segregation…

"Who placed the Negroes originally in darkest Africa? Was it some man, or was it God? And when He placed them there, He segregated them…

"The Lord segregated the people both as to blood and place of residence. At least in the cases of the Lamanites and the Negro we have the definite word of the Lord Himself that he placed a dark skin upon them as a curse -- as a punishment and as a sign to all others. He forbade intermarriage with them under threat of extension of the curse. And He certainly segregated the descendants of Cain when He cursed the Negro as to the Priesthood, and drew an absolute line. You may even say He dropped an Iron curtain there…

"Now we are generous with the Negro. We are willing that the Negro have the highest education. I would be willing to let every Negro drive a Cadillac if they could afford it. I would be willing that they have all the advantages they can get out of life in the world. But let them enjoy these things among themselves. I think the Lord segregated the Negro and who is man to change that segregation? It reminds me of the scripture on marriage, 'what God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.' Only here we have the reverse of the thing - what God hath separated, let not man bring together again.

"Think of the Negro, cursed as to the priesthood…This Negro, who, in the pre-existence lived the type of life which justified the Lord in sending him to the earth in their lineage of Cain with a black skin, and possibly being born in darkest Africa--if that Negro is willing when he hears the gospel to accept it, he may have many of the blessings of the gospel. In spite of all he did in the pre-existent life, the Lord is willing, if the Negro accepts the gospel with real, sincere faith, and is really converted, to give him the blessings of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost. If that Negro is faithful all his days, he can and will enter the celestial kingdom. He will go there as a servant, but he will get celestial glory." (Apostle Mark E. Peterson, Race Problems - As They Affect The Church, Convention of Teachers of Religion on the College Level, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, August 27, 1954) 

Get back to me. -Andee

-----

So, it is true that once you have abandoned your beliefs in pursuit of sin you cannot leave the Church nor its members alone. The real question becomes then what is your sin that you are not willing to give up?-Stewbacca

stewbacca,

I killed a man just to watch him die... then to cover up my crime I assumed a new identity as a young woman in search of her soul. Then, as luck would have it, Satan himself came to me and told me I could have all the money and power in the world if I gave him my soul. I took him up on the offer right away.

Since then, I have been eating small children, stealing the life savings from senior citizens, and laughing like maniac.

Oh, lets not forget the sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Lots of drugs, too. Heroin, X... you name it. I would tell you more, but I am late for a drive by shooting and then we are knocking off a gas station. I get to hold the GUN! -Andee


That was truly a terrible attempt at an evasion. I doubt that you have ever held a gun much less fired one. I would bet that you spend your time thinking about how much you have been wronged and by whom. Poor little girl had it all but couldn't deal with the stress of "perfection". You would make the deal with the devil for just a little more of whatever it is that you "need". I will not debate the truth with you nor anyone of your kind because that is an exercise in futility. 

However, I wonder something. How do you excuse to yourself the breaking of promises. A promise is a promise no matter to whom you made it. You made promises and now you would go back on them and say it is ok because you never believed. That is ludicrous. I could make all sorts of promises and then just say I don't believe. Say on a car loan for example. Oh, look I want that car. Sure, I'll sign the paperwork. Uh, oh, I don't believe in car payments so I don't have to make any. And finally, be assured, I have seen bad and you ain't it. -Stewbacca

Stewbacca,

It's called sarcasm, it was a joke... not evasion.

What do you want me to tell you? I drink Diet Coke and coffee? I don't sin! Who the hell does anyone think they are asking someone that question? It's invasive and insulting to say the least.

What *you* are trying to do is evasion. You are trying to take the focus off the issues I have with the church, which are valid by the way, and on me. I haven't done anything to warrant that kind of thinking. You are out of bounds and out of line. 

You are trying so hard to hurt my feelings or make me upset that I find it comical. I am not trying to be some "poor little girl." That is a label you put on me, not one I painted for myself.

You are trying so freaking hard to make this my fault. It's not. The church isn't what it claims to be...like it or not that is how it is.

The things you are implying are outrageous. Take a step back, look in the mirror, and ask yourself if Heavenly Father would be proud of the way you are judging me. Please.

You claim I need self-examination, and that speaks volumes for you. 


Again... sarcasm... look it up. Duh... -Andee

----

Sometimes these people make my head hurt.

Andee


6 comments:

  1. Craig Says:

    These are the truly crazy.

    I love your second-last comment.

    I've not had nearly as many "calls to repentance" as you (or out right threats), but I've had a few over the year and a half that I've been blogging. Most are from one blogger who used to comment on a lot of the other gay mormon blogs (he being gay and Mormon himself too) telling everyone that he's way righteous and we're all horrible sinners and we really do know that he's right and God loves him and we offend God, and so on.

    It was fun. :)

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think you left out my favorite. The one where they tell you that you must be fat? That is my favorite....

  1. Andee Says:

    Thanks for the comments, as always. You guys rock. :)

    I was going to include the "fat" comment, but I didn't have time. I had to leave for work.

    I hate work. Why can't I win the damn lottery?

    Andee

  1. Craig Says:

    I hate work. Why can't I win the damn lottery?

    Amen.

  1. Carter Niven Says:

    Wow - I can hardly say anything more.

    I think I know why we don't leave it alone. Have you ever tasted or experienced something so good and amazing you just wanted the whole world to know. I remember when I was dating seeing the most beautiful moon setting in the early morning - I just had to share it will my wife.

    The church offered us a recipe for happiness and authenticity. Those of us who discovered it was rubbish are trying to help others taste that most desirable fruit above all others!

  1. Elder Joseph Says:

    I liked this typical TBM comment

    "Nothing you say or do will stop the progress of the church, in fact people like you drive investigators to the missionaries doorsteps every day. So I am asking you to end your blog, effective immediately,"


    If what you say is driving Investigators to the doorsteps of the missionaries then why would they ask you to end the blog? lol

    I found the opposite myself. With my You tube Videos about the church I have helped approx 6 Mormons for certain start investigating the church properly, because they told me so having been shocked at what they stumbled upon.

    One prior TBM apologised to me and the others admitted they really didn't know the church had such a history.

    I really felt for them. The Mormon church Leaders are entirely to blame for this.

    Thisis a church which can turn some good, well intentioned people into seriously deluded self righteous hippocrates.