My Cupcakes

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,

Oooh, that sounds dirty.  I don't mean it like that... really... I don't. 

I made a batch of the yummiest vanilla mini-cupcakes the other day!  I had the most fun finding fun items in my pantry to give them a little more flavor.  Here are some of the ideas I came up with... and let me tell you... YUM!

Andee

S'mores Cupcake (Graham Cracker Crumbs with chocolate chips)

Graham Cracker Crumbs

Mini Chocolate Chips

Oreo Cookie Crumbs

You can't forget plain old vanilla frosting!


5 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    recipe! we need the recipe!

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You didn't include the recipe.....Is there a recipe?

  1. Andee Says:

    Oh Hell Guys,

    You are about to be disappointed in me. I can't cook! :D Some stepford Mormon Wife I would make!!

    It's just white cake mix with vanilla store-bought icing. Duncan Heinz...

    ANYONE can do that!

  1. Unknown Says:

    Sounds good to me! The easier the better. My mom uses a trick in hers, she puts in 2 teaspoons of vanilla syrup, the kind you would put in a coffee. Yum!

  1. Andee Says:

    Oooh, good idea demand more! I am going to have to give that a try next time around.

    Since I had so much fun making these, I purchased some dark chocolate cake mix and chocolate icing for more cupcakes this week. I also got some different toppings for the cupcakes, but you will have to wait and see :)

    Andee