My Favorite Photos of ALL TIME

Posted by: Andee / Category:

I was bored this morning and I decided to look through some of the photos I uploaded to flickr a while back.  There were images that I haven't seen in a long time, and I forgot I took them... anyway, I am not trying to brag or show off, because these are not really good... they are just shots that I like.  A real photographer could probably point out every flaw in them!  Also, the images get a little blurry on the blog, and I don't know how to fix that. :(

Buddha Is Curious.

Shhhh...

Don't Mess With Her Yarn Ball!

Hey, Whatcha Doin?

No, Thats My Ribbon.

Portrait of the Spooky Cat

Gummies

Death of a Bear

A Sleeping Buddha

A Yawning Buddha

Spooky Is Tired of Modeling.

Buddha Belly Is In Charge Of The Remote.

Quit Waking Me Up With That Stupid Camera!

Glitter Daisy

Glitter Daisy

What A Storm!

Her Eyes Are On Fire

Buddha Strikes A Pose

Buddha Takes A Nap

Staring Contest

Can It Be Treats Time Now, Please?

Insert Evil Chuckle Here

Candy

Daisy

Centered

Lovely

Taste The Rainbow

Almost Sunset

All Tied Up

Gummies!

Pretty Spooky

Pretty Abbey

Abbey Road in Red

Abbey The Diva

Abbey Road in Blue

She's Ready For Her Close-Up

Candy

Winter Tree

Mine.

Monday at Midday

A Rose is a Rose

Sunbathing

She's Playful.

All Tuckered Out

It's Bear.  Spooky Bear.

Yes, I play.

What's So Funny, Abbey?

Haunted

Pink Daisy

Frost

Tell Me How You Really Feel, Buddha!

Super Abbey

Buddha Guards the Cat Grass

Spooky Sleeping

Buddha Belly

Summers With Spooky

Abbey Road

The Right Moment

Church Doors

Little Miss Abbey

Sunflower

Sleepy Head

Out The Window

Angel Face

Autumn?

Sunflower

Where's Abbey?

The Window

Nature's Detail

Pretty Baby Abbey Road

The Salesmen


3 comments:

  1. Craig Says:

    Hmm, let me see. You like:

    cats
    gummy candies
    nature

    (me too)

  1. Andee Says:

    Yes, yes, and yes.

    I just take photos of the stuff around me, and I am constantly around those things.

    I really need to get more creative! :D

  1. Emily Says:

    I love your photos! Your cats are so beautiful. I enjoy reading your blog. What kind of camera do you use?