Scary... More From Cake Wrecks...

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , ,


Oh. My. Gawd.

It looks like someone's decapitated head! People are going to eat that? It's cake? Are you kidding me?  

I hope it's not red velvet cake.

One more if you can stomach it...

This comes from a wedding cake disaster file.  This was the inspiration for the wedding cake:

And this is what the bride and groom got on the wedding day:

Don't believe me?  Go here and read the comments section!  The bride herself shares her story and thoughts about this monster almost making it to her reception...


2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    OMG. I would have killed the Bakery over that one if they brought it to my wedding.

    And the top one, eeww. I wouldn't be able to cut into that.

  1. Andee Says:

    I would have killed them as well... can you believe that? The first one scares the hell out of me. The look on the football player's face resembles a dead guy! Creepy!