Neat Products...

Posted by: Andee / Category:

It's been a looooong time since I shared some of the nifty products out there. Some of these items I wish I had, and some of them make me mutter the word, "Why?" to myself over and over again... Hope you like 'em. I found these items via Unique Daily!


Thanks to its ultra-bendy legs and flexible rotating joints, the sturdy Gorillapod is capable of stabilizing a camera on all kinds of uneven surfaces - sand, rock, whatever. It will also cling to nigh on anything you'd care to think of - from branches and chair legs to railings, banisters and bedknobs. Compact $24.95, SLR version $49.95

Slurping down ice cream mixed with fizzy soda has got to be one of life's greatest pleasures. In terms of quintessential summer pastimes it's right up there with lolloping in the sun, splashing about in a paddling pool and driving your '58 Chevy to the drive-in. Or is it just us that finds ice cream sodas incredibly '50s? $8.95 for a six-pack
Weighing only 42 pounds, this sturdily built backpack won’t kill you (if they can do it in the Army, you can sure as hell do it for a vacation.) Each pontoon clocks in at a full 8′ long and can hold up to 350 pounds together. $237
Somewhere between college and careers, our standards of drinking cups drastically changed. Maxim Velcovsky manages to combine these two eras by adding a delicate long stem on what looks like your average kegger beer cup, adding a bit of class (and irony) to an otherwise mundane glass $49.00
We've glued two random hardcover books together, drilled out several hundred pages, and boom-shanka! You've got the perfect hiding space for nearly 80 cubic inches of stuff. Place these books crammed full of treasure on your bookshelf, and nobody will be the wiser. $34.99


2 comments:

  1. Nicko Says:

    Oh man that backpack looks crazy good! I'll have to check it out...

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I have a Gorillapod for my SLR. It works pretty well, especially as a tabletop tripod because you can bring the camera down pretty low. I haven't trusted it enough to actually wrap it around something and hang my SLR from it, though.