Read This!

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

Here we have a really awesome post by a really awesome blogger. She is discussing the same issues I have been thinking about for the past week. She has eloquently shared her opinions on the Mormon Church vs. Gay Marriage, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

Really!

I tried, but she actually took the words out of my brain, arranged them in perfect order, and gave them flair. Thats right folks, flair.

Check it out, don't miss it. You will thank me later.

A Never Ending Battle.


2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    You are way too nice to me! Sometimes I feel like I just ramble on and on, so it's nice to know I make sense now and then, lol.

    It is so frustrating to know that my opinions are upseting my family when their opinions are the ones that are harmful and judgemental. I want to put my name on the list of people who left but I'm not sure if it will hurt my family by doing it. Many of them are high up members in wards and stakes so I am sure they will see the list. ARG!

    Somedays it is just so hard to be everything I want to be; A strong woman, a good daughter, a good parent, etc.

    Just ARG!!

  1. Anonymous Says:

    demand more,

    I tried to post this on your blog but I don't have a google/blogger or open id account so I will post it here for you...

    .....Beautifully and simply stated!

    "How can a government that is supposed to give rights to ALL religions and ALL people try to enforce a religious based opinion on the population of America?!"

    Really that quote is just perfect and we all need to remind our "representitives" in government about this.......

    as for your last comment here: "Somedays it is just so hard to be everything I want to be; A strong woman, a good daughter, a good parent, etc.".....this sentiment is so common in women, but the guilt associated with it seems to be more prevalent among mormons. Take heart- you are not alone! (ps- I love the background on your blog!)

    BTW Sydney- I think your post was stated beautifully too, don't sell yourself short!