Post-Mormon Hate Crime

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,

I have the day off today, and I immediately made some breakfast and hopped online to chat with my friends on PostMormon.org. I saw something that made my skin crawl, and lose my appetite. I was starving 45 minutes ago, and now the thought of food makes me physically ill.

A friend of mine found this on his lawn yesterday when he came home from his 36 hour shift as a firefighter:

It's hard to read, but this one says "Apostate."

"Evil."

Oh yes, most Mormons are loving people. I know that. What gets me is when sh*t like this happens.

When we leave the church, we are treated like spawn of Satan himself! We haven't done anything wrong, the church is the one that lied!

My friend made a report with his local police department, and I really hope they catch the bastards who did this to his lawn...


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow, that is so screwed up. How twisted do you have top be to think "god" is okay with that? Or do you think he's confessing this to his bishop?

    What an asshat.

  1. Unknown Says:

    That is just disgusting. It shows what a good christian the person who did this was doesn't it? Makes you wonder what else they might be capable of.

  1. Andee Says:

    I really wish the media would get a hold of this little token of Mormon goodness...

    At the very least, the bishop should know about it. My friend's wife is still a believing, active member of the church, and this is her lawn, too!

  1. steve-o Says:

    Reminds me of a friend's LDS cousins in SLC, who proudly set fire to the cross their Catholic neighbors erected on their front lawn for Easter.

    Way to go, people. Can't get any more Christian than that.

  1. Andee Says:

    It's amazing, isn't it Steve-O?

    Love thy neighbor my ass!

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is not of God.

    No one should be treated like this.

    Chances are it probably was a disgruntled mormon.

    Who did these criminal acts of vandalism.

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Syd,

    Just when everyone was getting tired and weary of the evil word.

    Here it goes again up close and in person in bloom for all to see.

    nice blog syd and I love you.

    But everyone welcome to the real world,welcome to reality.

  1. Andee Says:

    Anonymous,

    Gee, you sound like someone I banned from this blog a couple days ago.

    I am not stupid Donangelo.