Shut Up!

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,


I live on the second floor of a 3 story apartment building.

The walls are practically paper thin, so I hear my downstairs neighbors constantly. Not that I am eavesdropping, honest. You can't help but overhear what they are doing and saying. I know if they drop a dish in the kitchen, I hear their alarm clock every morning, and I know they are fans of "Cold Case."

These two people have serious fights almost every night. I have no idea if they are married or they just live together, but they usually have a screaming match around 11 pm every other day.

Apparently, she does a lot for him, and he doesn't appreciate it. He also forgets to call her during the day to "check in." He likes to go out with his buddies every once in a while, and she thinks that he is doing anything possible to get away from her and the house. If I hear this guy scream "Why are you mad at me?!?!?!" one more time I might lose any sanity I have left.

I am so tired right now... my eyelids are heavy and I could probably fall into a nice sleep in less than 15 minutes... but I can't. I can't sleep because these people have to scream at all hours!

Why is it that some people have no respect for others who live in the building? It happened when I lived in Orlando, too! Our neighbors in that building had wild parties every night that usually spilled out into the parking lot. Usually one of the resident's friends would be a little tipsy and bump into a car setting of the alarm at all hours of the night.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE!

Thanks, needed to vent.


0 comments: