ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

Posted by: Andee / Category:

Good Sunday to everyone, as many of you know, today my Mom and I have a meeting with her bishop to discuss some of the questions we have about the things we have learned. I plan on updating my blog tonight when I get home, and sharing everything that happend.

Now for the Bad News,

Unfortunately, due to the commenter that has threatened not only me, but a friend of mine, I will no longer be responding to any comments left. It's not because I don't want to discuss things with the kind people who disagree with the things I have to say, and it's certainly not because I don't want to talk with my friends on the blog! I love having these conversations, and I will miss them. The FBI is on the case, and blogger has been notified of the threats made. They are considered acts of terrorism, and I am cooperating fully with their investigation.

I will never stop posting on my blog, and I will continue to post as normal.

Again, it's not because I don't want to respond, it's because I have been asked not to. If that changes I will let everyone know.

Thanks to everyone that supports me in this endeavor.

Sydney


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    hope the investigation goes well and they find that smuck!
    dm