Survey Time

Posted by: Andee / Category:

A friend of mine sent me a list of questions to answer on my blog. What the hell... here goes.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

-No, but my Mom did change my name at the last second. My name was supposed to be Sydney, but instead gave me a name she saw on a T-shirt label. When I was younger I didn't really care for my real name, so I went by Sydney. I don't use the name Sydney with my friends and family... now I just use it online.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

-January 17th. My Dad passed away 10 years ago on that date.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

-If I take my time my writing is pretty nice... if I am in a hurry it's a big mess.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

-Smoked Turkey... put a little on a roll with mayo and mustard and I am a happy gal.

5. HAVE YOU ANY CHILDREN?

-Not unless you count my kitties!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

-I don't see why not. I am pretty honest and sincere.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

-Too much.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes, sure do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

-Not sure. I have always wanted to, but I am pretty sure I would chicken out at the last minute.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Fruity Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

-Nope, I am lazy like that.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Physically, no. Mentally and emotionally... definitely.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

-Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

-I am weird... first thing I notice is their teeth.

15. RED OR PINK?

-Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

-I take things personally more than I should. I could be a little less sensitive.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DO THIS MEME?

-Weird question... sure, why not?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

-I am wearing pajama pants with no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

-I made breakfast sandwiches for Roomie and I. Ham, Eggs, Cheese. Then grilled like a grilled cheese. Delish.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

-The Graham Norton show on BBC America.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

-Forest Green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

-Coffee.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE?

-My new boss.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO MADE YOU DO THIS STUPID MEME?

-Since I know he is reading this, yes... I like him very much. (Just joking Stewie.)

26. WHICH SPORT DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING MOST?

-I hate watching sports. I like playing them though!

27. HAIR COLOR?

-Dark Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?

-Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACT LENSES?

-Absolutely not. I have a phobia of anything touching my eyes... I can't even bring myself to go get my eyes checked.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

-McDonald's Breakfast... a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with hash browns.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

-Scary Movies... I would rather watch comedies though.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

-I watched Office Space a few days ago...

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

-Navy blue.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

-Normally I would pick winter, but since I am tired of snow and I want to take some colorful photos I am going to choose Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

-Hugs, but only from people I know. I hate it when strangers try to hug me.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

-A dessert I had in Orlando. Brownie and vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce.

39. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW?

-No Man Knows My History

40. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

-Starry Night

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

-Celebrity Apprentice.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

-A small choir harmonizing.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

-Beatles... I named one of my cats Abbey Road for crying out loud...

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

-Not sure if this counts because it became my home for 7 years... but the farthest I have been from Utah is Orlando, FL.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

-Music and Drama.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

-Tooele, Utah


0 comments: