Rush Limbaugh

Posted by: Andee / Category:


I was watching "The View," and Whoopi Goldberg mentioned something that Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday. Unfortunately, I can't find the exact quote to give you the words as they came from him, but it was something like, "Look at those democrats. We have a woman and a black guy... ha ha ha." Racist and sexist much?

While looking for the quote, I came upon a treasure chest of quotes from Rushie. Here are some of my favorites:

"One of the things I want to do before I die is conduct the
homeless olympics...the 10-metre shopping cart relay,
the dumpster dig, and the hop, skip, and trip."

"Why should Blacks be heard? They're 12% of the population.
Who the hell cares."

"The Earth's eco-system is not fragile."

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive
women easier access to the mainstream of society."
"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's
moving all around and shaking and it's purely an
act. . . . This is really shameless of
Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication
or he's acting. This is the only time I've ever seen
Michael J. Fox portray any of the symptoms of the
disease he has. He can barely control himself."

"The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them."

"If the owl can't adapt to the superiority of humans, screw it"

"The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you
do after you cut it down."

"Condoms only work during the school year."

How is it that this guy has fans? People listen to this crap? I found a
quote from David Letterman that I found amusing:

"Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and just think to yourself, 'Am I just full of hot gas?'" Dave Letterman to Rush

I remember when he was arrested for having false prescriptions, and he went to rehab soon after. Before that happened, he would put down addicts and criminals. I am not for addicts and criminals, but that just makes him a giant hypocrite.

He is full of hot gas, and not much else.




0 comments: