Cake Wrecks

Posted by: Andee / Category: , ,


I am not sure if I have posted this lovely photo before, but it's something I wouldn't mind being mentioned twice.

A co-worker thought it would be a nice idea to order a cake from Wal-Mart to wish her co-worker, Suzanne, a happy future in her new location. Here is how the conversation probably went:

Wal-Mart Baker: What would you like that to say?

Co-worker: Best wishes Suzanne, and then underneath that, We will miss you.

Wal-Mart: Cool Beans.

For more cake disasters, go to this website... Cake Wrecks. It's hilarious and worth your time. Especially this one:

Oh. My. God. What were they thinking?


2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    ewwww. Can you imagine being the person who had to design that!?

    By the way, we got our letter today!!! I blogged about it.

  1. Andee Says:

    Congrats!!!!!!! I will check the blog soon! :D Good for you!!