What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Posted by: Andee / Category:

A friend of mine took me to some beautiful spots around Logan, and we took some amazing photos. For those who are convinced that I am pure evil, I should mention that she is a believing Mormon and I am openly someone who is planning their resignation. We like and respect each other anyway. Just sayin'...

We went to a farmer's market and got some amazing raspberries, strawberry syrup, and my friend got a yummy-looking peach mini-pie. I can't wait to go back there again when I get a Saturday off!

Here are some of the photos I took at the farmer's market and on the hike we took later in the day. I hope you like them!

-Andee




2 comments:

  1. steve-o Says:

    Great photos. Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of the things you and your friend bought in the farmers' market, if you have them. Farmers' markets are great.

  1. Andee Says:

    Thank you Steve-O!

    I had planned on taking photos of the food I bought, but unfortunately I didn't get to it before the food started to turn "un-pretty." :) I will be sure to do that next time!

    The food at the farmer's market was mostly organic, even the local merchants had to use local products if they sold any merchandise. It's nice to know you are supporting the community you live in... not to mention that fresh food tastes so much better than the food you buy in the supermarket!

    Thanks for reading :)