Some Suff I Want

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , , ,

It's been a while since I have shared an online shopping spree (even if it's only window shopping). I found some items that I would love to have, and I thought some of the frequent readers of the blog might like them too! Simply click on the image to be directed to the website! Here goes:

Self Righteousness... The Unforgivable Sin Sticker
$1.00

We will NOT get over it! Sticker
$1.00


My Freedom is More Important Than your Faith Sticker
$5.00

God Speaks
The Flying Spaghetti Monster in His Own Words
$19.95

Fragile: Handle With Care Poster
$10.00

Evolve Patch
$5.00

Flying Spaghetti Monster Patch
$8.00

Coexist Patch
$5.00

Dear Missionary Floor Mat
$25.00


Don't make me come down there -God Magnet
$3.70


Hypocrite magnet
$4.95

THINK. It's not illegal yet magnet
$3.70


God Loves You
*some restrictions may apply* magnet
$3.70


Not All Who Wander Are Lost Magnet
$3.70


A Smart Ass Is Always Better Than A Dumb Elephant Magnet
$3.70

Jesus Would Slap the Shit Out of You Magnet
$3.70

Support Science Not Superstition T-Shirt
$20.00


Explain to me again why I need a man? Magnet
$3.70


God is coming, and She is PISSED! Button
$2.00


I think Therefore I'm Dangerous T-Shirt.
$18.00 M-XL $20.00 XXL


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Haha. A lovely bunch of snarky phrases :). How I do love FSM.

    Though not all of us conservatives are idiots and religious nutcases :(. LOL

  1. Andee Says:

    Hahaha, I don't think you are a nutcase :P Glad you liked it.