Cheyenne Cherry: Bitch

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,


For those of you who love animals as much as I do, I need to warn you that this story might really scar you. The actions of Ms. Cherry replay in my mind over and over again (for months!) and I usually tear up thinking about it. If you don't want to hear the horrific details of her animal cruelty, stop reading now. I do hope you do continue reading, however. We shouldn't ignore it when helpless creatures are abused like this. We should take notice and demand harsher punishments.

Meet Cheyenne Cherry.

She's a bitch.

Don't take my word for it, half of the state of New York hates her sorry ass. Why? Why could she have possibly done for me to judge her so harshly?

I will let this news article explain it for me:

NEW YORK - A New York City teenager has admitted that she failed to let a kitten out of an oven after a friend put the animal inside and left it to roast to death.

After pleading guilty to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary on Wednesday, 17-year-old Cheyenne Cherry confronted a row of animal activists outside the courtroom. Cherry stuck out her tongue and told the activists that the kitten named Tiger Lily was "dead."

Authorities say Cherry and a 14-year-old friend ransacked a Bronx apartment before putting the cat in the oven, where it cried and scratched before dying.

The 14-year-old was charged with aggravated animal cruelty and burglary in the May 6 incident.

Cherry will serve a year in jail under a plea bargain.

See?

Isn't she bitch material?

Isn't she cold-blooded-psycho-sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being scum bucket?

The images in my head after reading this story months ago haven't faded. I think about it all the time. When my cats are sitting on my lap purring, when they chase the little laser pointer around my apartment, and especially when I look at the photos I took of them when they were tiny (which I don't have anymore sadly).

The fear, terror and pain that poor little kitten dealt with before death break my heart. The thought of the poor thing scratching the oven door breaks me down every fucking time I think about it.

Luckily, Cheyenne Cherry's punishment will be longer than a year. The judge in the case reversed the plea deal because it was illegal. Cheyenne Cherry will serve at least two years. Her defense attorney made a statement saying something like, "The prosecution is caving to the pressure of the animal rights activists in this case! It's wrong!!"

Know what is wrong Ms Bitch's attorney? What she did. What she ADMITTED doing. *That* is the problem here.

Those who can harm animals in this way are just warming up. Soon they will be killing humans, and then the public with say something like, "Gee... if we had only seen the signs!"

I wish I believed in Hell. I wish the thought of her burning forever could make me feel better. Instead I just have to hope for justice.

Sorry Tiger Lily. You deserved better. All animals do.

Andee


0 comments: