How Mind Control Starts

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , ,

Christian Nightmares, a blog I wrote about the other day, shared this video on their website and I couldn't help myself from putting it up here as well.



This makes me physically ill.

I know that some people will look at this as nothing more than a cute little baby trying to be like the people she sees in her everyday life, but it's clear that the people on the stage are directing this BABY where to go and where to stand during certain parts of the video.



This is the non-Mormon equivalent of a Mommy walking her young child (sometimes barely able to talk) up to the microphone on fast Sunday and whispering into their ear what to say to the rest of the congregation.

I have said it before, I will say it again.

This is brainwashing.



Young children don't have the ability to know if they believe in the Bible. They can't even READ the Bible. Same for the Book of Mormon, the belief that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, and that they will be with their family forever as long as they do exactly what the church tells them to do.

No kid should be asked to get up on stage to do shit like this. I think it's morally wrong!

They are not sharing their own thoughts and feelings, they are repeating what everyone else wants them to hear. They are learning at an early age that believing in their particular religion makes the people around them happy, and then they go through their entire lives not knowing the full story or even attempting to truly study the religion.



I should know. Happened to me. My Mom, too.

Let me also state, for the record, that I hate looking at photos of small baby boys dressed up in an adult white shirt with "Elder" nametags.

It's not cute.

It's disturbing.

Your baby doesn't even know what a missionary is. Your baby doesn't even understand what God is. Your baby understands food, drink, Mommy, Daddy and playtime.

This crap pisses me off.

Andee


0 comments: