I'm Not Making This Up!

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , , ,

Someone just left this comment on WindySydney. I don't post it here to make fun of the person who left it, I just found the comment so funny that I can't help myself from sharing it.

I'm LDS and don't understand atheism--doesn't sound scientific to me. Nice pictures of the cat, though.

Not making it up.

Promise.

Hilarious, no?

I guess to make up for the fact that I posted the comment for the world to see (well, technically they did) I should post a picture of "the cat." Since I am not sure which cat is *the* cat, I will include both.


Andee


8 comments:

  1. conley730 Says:

    Not very scientific? That's too funny. I'm thinking Atheism is much more scientific than any religion!

    The cats are cute though!

  1. Andee Says:

    My thoughts exactly.

    I invited the person who left the comment to explain and I hope they do. I would love to hear what makes Mormonism scientific!! Haha!!

  1. Craig Says:

    But Mormons DO think Mormonism is scientific - up until it contradicts science, then it's all faith and they are so glad they know that the "real" truth is better than science and reality.

    The degree of cognitive dissonance required to be Mormon is just amazing.

  1. Andee Says:

    It's amazing, isn't it?

    The mental gymnastics necessary to keep your belief alive?

    Sometimes I sit back in awe of how many people are willing to lie to themselves.

  1. Craig Says:

    It's all because of guilt & fear. They only reason they do it is because if they don't they'll go to hell for eternity and jesus will take their family away.

    BUT GOD LOVES YOU! THE GOSPEL IS AWESOME!

    *head explodes*

  1. Andee Says:

    Ahh, I have missed talking with you.

    You know, guilt and fear are the two best ways to control people. As much as I know about cults now I am perfectly capable of starting my own.

    It's a shame I have morals and values. :(

  1. Craig Says:

    How can you possibly have morals or values? You don't believe in god(s)!

    I bet you run around murdering and raping. I mean, isn't that what atheists do?

  1. Andee Says:

    Yes, you have caught me in one of my outrageous lies. I'm not even a woman named Andee. I'm a 69 year old fat bald guy that tries to lure children into my home for torture. This blog, my photography blog, my flickr page are all elaborate lies to make people trust me. Praise Satan. Hahahaha.