I'm Baaaa-aaaack!

Posted by: Andee / Category:


Hello my internet pals!

I want to thank all of my friends and acquaintances who left messages, comments and emails checking in on me during my WindySydney break. I was really touched by some of the things you guys said, and I appreciate how many of you guys out there really care. It means a lot to me.

I am back from my break.

WindySydney will be getting a facelift today and I will start updating the blog again with my photos, food, Mormonism rants, and other weirdness.

Love ya!
Andee


2 comments:

  1. Gone, long gone. Says:

    Welcome back :)

  1. Andee Says:

    Thank you Maelstrom!

    I really needed the break and I was going through a lot in my personal life. The break was good for me, and I feel like I have been on a long vacation and I am rested and ready to rant again.

    It's good to hear from you!! Missed ya!!