Good Times!!

Posted by: Andee / Category: ,

I could seriously spend day after day goofing off on this website called Wix.com.

It lets you create web pages using flash and it's really fun and easy. I have been playing around with it for a little while and I made these pages.

Let me know what you think!

Keep in mind I was just playing around, and that I still don't really know what I am doing... haha... don't judge me too harshly ;)

Dark Forest

I liked this one... it's kind of dark, though...

Pink and Black

I like the color scheme, but it's kind of "girly."

Back and Red Goth

This one reminds me of Twilight... and for that reason alone I will never use it.

Hawaii?

Wasn't sure what to name this one... it's pretty plain but bold.

Colorful Spring

One of my favorites!!

Deep Dark Amber

I like the bubbles on this one...

Another red and black

I like the effect behind the "Windy Sydney" sign.

Wood and Grass

Not enough color, but kind of cute... If you hover over the clouds, grass and sun there are bubbles, flowers and sparkles.

Okay... what do you guys think?


0 comments: