Comcast Employees Tortue and Spray Paint Kitten

Posted by: Andee / Category:

If that headline doesn't raise your blood pressure just a little bit, make you just a tad bit angry and pissed off, I don't know what is wrong with you.


In West Valley City, Utah, a small tabby kitten was tortured, kicked from side to side, and spray painted by a man named Jesus Villalovos while his co-workers from my very own Cable company, Comcast, cheered him on, or didn't stop him. The co-workers were charged with a lesser crime.

I will never be able to understand how human beings can be so cruel to the helpless. Does it makes these men feel smart and strong to do something like this? Does it make them feel important?

How can these guys tune out the fact that this kitten was crying in pain? By the time help arrived it was almost dead. Does their brains not compute emotion? Possibly, but that isn't an excuse. If these guys can hurt an innocent little animal, I can only imagine how they will act if they are pushed to their limits with another human being. Would they hit their spouses? Children?

I can only hope that they will have to answer for what they did... and I am not talking about the court system... I am talking about answering to God if He is out there.

I am happy to report that this kitten is going to be just fine. Mike Merrill, the man who saw what was happening, reported it to police, and stopped the men plans on adopting the kitten if no one comes forward to claim it.


0 comments: