Blogs Of Note

Posted by: Andee / Category:

I was a little bored last night because of a re-occurring case of insomnia. I can't sleep. What is wrong with me? I have been having fits like this ever since my senior year in high school. I can't keep taking Tylenol PM, it's going to kill me. Maybe I should see the doc for some sleeping meds, huh?

That sucks.

Anyway... on to the purpose of the post. :)

Most people know that blogger lists "blogs of note" on it's main dashboard page. I am not sure what makes a blog noteworthy, or if WindySydney will ever have the honor, but some of the websites they list are pretty damn cool. Here are a couple of my favorites...

To Do List


This one is interesting. The owner of this blog finds "To-Do" lists and posts them online for everyone to see. It's quite telling what our lists say about us. Mine would probably say something like:

  1. Go to sleep.
  2. Toss and Turn.
  3. Get frustrated.
  4. Take Tylenol PM.
  5. Try to sleep.
  6. Bang head against wall.
  7. Go to work.

Crafty Synergy

This blog lists some amazing artists, interviews with them, and examples of their work. It also has a handy link to their online stores (if they have them) which allows you to purchase items directly from the artist. I am a huge fan of these prints from Sunlit Letterpress.



The designer who owns the company actually does most of her work on a press that was made in the 1900's. It weighed 1,200 pounds, and it took 5 men to carefully move the thing to her basement. Thats dedication.


2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    I like that list one! Mine would show that I always have too much to do and never remember any of it. Congrats on the 500th post and thanks for the link! I will have one back to ya once my links section is up.

    Jason

  1. Andee Says:

    Thanks for the congrats kind sir! I really enjoyed your blog and I can't wait to read more. Keep it up! :D