Had To Share This...

Posted by: Andee / Category: , , ,


You all know by now how much I love receiving hate mail...

Well, this morning I woke up to this little message in my inbox. It made me laugh out loud, and I can't help myself from sharing it with the world.

this sight is nothing more than an outlet for hatred and bigotry. If great is the joy of he who brings a single soul to Christ, then what kind of misery waits for those who attempt to poison the minds of our bretheren in Christ?


Classic, isn't it?

Here is my response:

Anonymous,

The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints kept the priesthood away from blacks until 1979. They taught that African Americans and others with dark skin were here to represent evil on the earth.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is actively trying to take rights from those in the gay community.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints treats women as if they are second class citizens.

How, exactly, am *I* the bigot? How am I showing hatred? The only thing I am doing is actually talking about these issues, whereas you would probably ignore them and hope they disappear.

I don't hate you for being in the church, you probably have no idea that they are keeping stuff from you as a member. One day, you might realize it.

I also love the fact that this person warns me of "misery" because of WindySydney. Do I seem scared?

Hahaha!

Andee


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love that you share these e-mails. They make me giggle.

    The good news is that I am woman, so you aren't trying to poison my mind. You are only trying to poison the minds of your brethern in Christ (you skated out of that one!).

    But while we are discussing the fact you are Satan (since we know you are) I want to talk about how profess to be so good when you are spending billions on a mall while children are starving to death. How do you live with yourself while profressing to be Christian?